Is Xbox One really worth the money?????

I was used to be playstation gamer.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Absolutely, although if you gave up on Playstation without considering the alternatives before asking this question, console gaming may not be 'your thing'

Not yet IMO. The PS4 is not worth it yet either. They are both obviously in Beta at the moment.

Agreed. I'm an early adopter, but unless you are dying for a connected living room, why I admittedly was psyched about and am not disappointed, best wait for Titanfall, or whatever ps4 game people care about enough to get a system for.

Or if you need to get in shape. Xbox fitness is boss.

Value is subjective and therefore there is no correct answer.

From a physical standpoint? Yes. The hardware itself is worth $500.  Games look good and play fine. It has a lot of potential and kinect is awesome.

From a software standpoint? Not quite yet. It has some kinks that need worked out and will likely be worked out in the next few months.

From a strict gaming standpoint? Definitely not yet. It will eventually but if you are just looking for the best gaming experience and best value you should build a PC before the holidays and take advantage of deep game discounts.

Wait a year or two before you jump into any new products. I am a paranoid person, so I fear I'd get a broken console right away. This happens when I had to send my old 360 in for repair 5 separate times, don't want to relive that.

Build quality its well worth £430, feature wise dito.  Game wise though, its nearly there, but not quite.  There isn't really a system seller on X1, Dead Rising 3 comes closest.

-

Also, why [Mod removed:Profanity] can't 360 users, or Xbox.com see what achievements we've earned?

I think so, loving DR3 and Ryse, I also find myself using snap and using the game DVR a lot more than I thought I would, but there several bugs that need fixing and whatnot, however your question is subjective, I'd suggest going to a friends house that has one and try it for yourself.

no.. PS 4 is better bang for your buck by far

[quote user="Triple Digit777"]

no.. PS 4 is better bang for your buck by far

[/quote]

So much so, your here instead of playing it.