is xbox going slow for anyone else???

its been goin SOOOO slow today idk why its not my internet, its like taking for ever ti sign in n load games like whats going on??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Your settings were messed up?  How?  Because I'm attempting to access the market and its not letting me.  I thought it was just because I'd been playing all day (snow day) but nope.  damn thing will not load the purchase screen.  no one knows whats wrong?

I found out that my settings were all messed up. So, the settings have been corrected and no disconnects since the reconfigure.

Mines is a bit weird too over the last couple of days - when I sign in the little spinning circle thing goes on forever... I'm on live because it makes the noise to say friends are online but the dashboard just won't load. If I start a disc but quit back to the dashboard then it displays......

Weird, but at least it still works

[quote user="slowburn412"]

nd getting this code 80072ee2

[/quote]

Hmmm. Here are the solutions to that error code.

Solution 1:

Test the Xbox LIVE connection on your Xbox 360 console. Here’s how:

1. Press the Guide button on your controller.
  2. Go to Settings and then System Settings.
  3. Select Network Settings.
  4. Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network, if you are prompted.
  5. Select Test Xbox LIVE Connection.
  6. Do one of the following, depending on the results:
  • If the test fails and you can't connect to Xbox LIVE, see Xbox LIVE connection problems.
  • If the Xbox LIVE service is available, try the next solution.
  • If there is an Xbox LIVE service alert, try again later when the Xbox LIVE service is available.

If you still get the error, try the next solution.

Solution 2: Open network ports

If you have a firewall or are connected to a school or work network, you might need to open network ports for your Xbox 360 console to communicate with Xbox LIVE. See Network ports used by Xbox LIVE for help opening network ports.

nd getting this code 80072ee2

also, its just going very very slowly like when i try to sign in to my profile or look up games or even loading game like goin into my arcade even, and it will tell me im not connected to xbox live when i am because i can still see all my friends and stuff but everything on the dashboard will say connect to xbox  live and all the pages are black

thats krayzie, anyone kno why?

A lot of people are having problems and people keep getting disconnected too.