Is Tomb Raider: Definative edition worth the money?

Having already played the 360 version I was considering getting the Definative Edition on the Xbox One so that I could play it again. However, I am struggling to see why I should pay £50 again for a game that has just been made prettier. Had some of the DLC been single player it would be an easy purchase but there are other games that offer a new story which are swaying me. It is a choice between Thief, Ryse and Tomb Raider. Opinions?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Well I loved tomb raider but I also loved ryse if u have played tomb raider before then get ryse. With tomb raider u get all the DLC now if it's only the single player ur doing then get ryse

I never played the 360 version, so that plus Amazon's price of £37 really makes it a bargain

If ya dont mind waiting, maybe a day or few it,ll hit ebay at about 25 to 30,, on a side note still no sign of an early release I  the uk,its friday no sooner.

I never really played Tomb Raider last time around so it's definitely worth the purchase for me.

Obviously I can't say for sure but if I had played it before it would be hard to justify paying out for it again for what extra it gives us, prettier graphics, some extra missions.