Is this the UK Gen. forum?

Seems quiet lol. Im probably lost though.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This is going to take some getting used to, im not a fan at the moment.

LOL At the sig banners appearing. Some are massive!! ...won't be long before the ladies appear in them.

The new format is a little cluttered, but I'll adapt over time.  Half expect to come across a big red button on the screen saying 'You don't want to press this, really' due to the amount of clickables.

Just posted my thoughts about Brink in the UK Game Discussion section and I can't seem to get paragraphs to work, and  I have checked comp settings etc

[quote user="Whagi"]

Hmmmm, not the most organised forum layout in the world.

[/quote]

My thoughts too...

Check the email linked to your tag. There is a reward scheme running and they should have sent you an email explaining.

My god...what a horrible mess lol

Has crashed my Firefox at least 5 times just trying to find the Uk Area, wasnt aware that everything that was the old forum systems would be erased from history, threads....private messages all erased from memory and for what, something that looks and works no better then Msn Messenger on my phone

Me no Likey, me not likey at all

I did quote someone then but it didn't work ..

I really don't like this new forum lol

May be it's because im getting old but I dont like the way this forums set out and also I hate change

[quote user="General Blight"]

[quote user="StrikingOak"]

[quote user="General Blight"]

May be it's because im getting old but I dont like the way this forums set out and also I hate change

[/quote]

Getting old? You are already old!

What do you think are the chances of some Ikea style instructions to help us use this place and find our way around it?!

[/quote]

Ikea instructions sound like a great idea, its taken me 10 minutes or so of faffing around to figure out how to quote.

[/quote]I've already started on it.  In fact, I might make it public for anyone to collaborate on....

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15A3iP1Vchov0lgQyIMwr48We87aFTxDrR769OYEKDWE/edit?hl=en

Only just started! Once we have some stuff to post, someone can upload it on here.