Is THIS the Standard for Xbox Customer Service?

I have never seen anyone so horrifyingly bad at their job as "Ross."
This person is paid to sit at a computer and type out conversations with customers. However, said person can't even type properly, nor has any idea how to speak English. Does Xbox hire every Tom, *** and Harry that applies? This is entirely unprofessional.
This alone is enough to make me buy a Playstation and sell my Xbox. I don't even see people this dumb on Facebook, and this one gets PAID to do this?
Way to go Microsoft, you're a joke.

You are now chatting with 'Ross'.

Ross: [00:54:41] Ross: Thank you for contacting Xbox Chat Support. My name is Ross. can I have your Microsoft account ID (email) and Gamertag?

Ross:

Ken: ****@****.com

Ken: GT: ****

Ross: Thank you.

Ross: I have read the description and I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with purchase Diablo III. Am I correct?

Ken: Right.

Ross: I understand where you coming from, As I can see that have downloaded this thing already but you experienced some error on it. May I know what was the error?

Ken: I never got to download it.

Ross: Alright cool.

Ross: Did you download this online or using a cd?

Ken: I tried to purchase it and it gave me some error (80153021)

Ken: Then I got an email saying I purchased it.

Ken: When I went to my downloads, nothing had started. I went back to the D3 page and didn't see the "Download Again" option.

Ross: Alright let me check on your account if  your we're been charged twice or not.

Ross: One moment please.

Ross: Thank you for waiting Ken. I have checked and reviewed your account I can see there was only one charged of Diablo 111 showing on your transaction.

Ken: So, how can I download it again?

Ken: If I try to download it on my console it only gives me the option to purchase it.

Ross: One moment I'm still checking on our end was the error all about.

Ross: Verify the billing information for your Microsoft account.

Ross: Here’s how:

Ken: I did.

Ross: 1.Sign in to your Microsoft account.

Ross: 2.Click Billing.

Ross: 3.Verify your billing information.

Ross: 4.Sign out of your Microsoft account, and then sign in again.

Ross: 5.Sign in to Xbox Live, and then try to download the content again.

Ken: I need the name and number of your immediate supervisor.

Ken: Hello?

Ross: I'm sorry

Ross: I am still here reviewing some more options.

Ken: Well stop doing that and get me the contact information of your supervisor.

Ross: I wanna make sure that redownloading this content will not charged again on your account for the 2nd time.

Ken: I don't care about that any more.

Ken: Stop what you're doing and help me solve my problem by giving me the name and number of your supervisor.

Ken: Hello?

Ken: Surely this can't be that difficult. Do you know who your supervisor is? Hello?

Ross: One moment.

Ross: Thank you for waiting. I apologize for this inconvenience as we are not allowed to disclose the information over the chat. We are advise to make an outbound call coming from our management team. We will call you on your phone to make sure your issue is being resolve.

Ross: We need to get Your full name and your contact number please.

Ken: Have your supervisor call me.

Ken: Ken Phoenix

Ken: *** *** ****

Ross: One moment let me enter those information for outbound call.

Ross: Sure.

Ross: Thank you for waiting Ken. your estimated wait time is less than 25 minutes. We will contact you.

Ross: Ken?

Ken: I'm here.

Ross: Just wait for our phone call then. Okay?

Ross: By the way do you anything else?

Ross: Do you have anything else?

Ken: I need you to transfer me to anyone other than you.

Ross: The schedule for phone call has already been activated.

Ross: Your issue will be resolve over the phone and you can expect as you request for a supervisor call.

Ken: I will be informing your supervisor and everyone I can at your company that you are the absolute worst customer support representative I have ever witnessed in my life. You have an atrocious level of comprehension of the English language, your typing skills are below average and your only effort to assist me constituted of copying and pasting something from the website that I had already read. This conversation will be recorded and sent to just about anyone willing to read it so that they know to avoid you at all costs. Good day to you, "Ross."

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Im sorry to hear about this but this would be better placed in the feedback forums.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Crazy McDrunk, always definitely sorry to hear about a bad experience with Chat.  Did you ever get that call back from the management team?  Were they able to help you out?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.