Is this normal?

When i start a game, it kicks me off xbox live then asks me to sign in again before playing the game.  It kept downloading the whole time.  Also how do i exit a game and go back to dashboard?  I got the option of xbox home and thats what i been hitting to leave games.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If it goes offline because it have to download a update from a game en restart the game and signs you back in directly. Thats normal. But when it is downloaded already then he skipped this part until you clear up the temporary cache .

How you go back to the dashboard is simply push the dash button (that green xbox sign in the middle of your controller) and select the dashboard. Remember this: Don't go to the dash or breaking off a game when its loading or saving content on your xbox.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Watch, are you getting an error message at all? As Jemarari suggested, you may want to try clearing your cache if you're being prompted to download an update. If you're being signed out for no reason, though, I suggest backing your Xbox 360 profile up onto a USB drive configured for use with Xbox 360, and then re-download your profile on the console. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.