Is this forum still bad?

Left ages ago and no point getting to learn how use the new one if it's still same so opinions preferably from old regulars.

and did many people rejoin, alot left when i left?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's not too bad, will never be like it used to though.

[quote user="Mr Silky"]

It's not too bad, will never be like it used to though.

[/quote]

That's a shame ):

Personally I feel its getting better well I suppose it couldnt get much worse since the change but its getting there!

-

Obviously still some issues which will never quite be ironed out but  error codes once in a blue moon and a lot lot quicker than it used to be

-

Some old faces still although not like the old days but some new helpful faces (well names) have cropped up!

What happened with game specific threads? remember that quite put me off asweel.

I still dont think your just allowed to post one, but say if a thread turns into one thats ok....i think.....as for this place, its still got a good set of folk posting and the addition of the new mod seems to have helped a little but theres still little trolls, hiding behind silver tags generally being idiots

Wait until you see who one of the mods is......known for being rude........then becomes a mod......could only happen here!

It's hard to guess but I would say that the 'new improved' forums have about 80% plus less traffic than before, all the old fun characters appear to have moved on.

[quote user="Snowy Dash"]

Wait until you see who one of the mods is......known for being rude........then becomes a mod......could only happen here!

[/quote]I'm not a mod. 

[quote user="PFC NOOB STAIN"]

Left ages ago and no point getting to learn how use the new one if it's still same so opinions preferably from old regulars.

and did many people rejoin, alot left when i left?

[/quote]

Still not what it use to be mate , but it's on the track for recovery slowly I guess ...still love checking out all the topics 

[quote user="Snowy Dash"]

It's hard to guess but I would say that the 'new improved' forums have about 80% plus less traffic than before, all the old fun characters appear to have moved on.

[/quote]

Sorry for double posting but this caught my Attention , been here a long while and really haven't come across any rude mods 

This place is wonderful