Is this a sign of things to come?

http://www.shopto.net/news/44941/Tomb-Raider-Definitive-Edition-to-feature-better-graphics-than-PC

A game that looks better on a console then on a PC....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It only because they have updated this one game. The PC and its updated CPUs and Graphics cards will always be one step ahead of consoles. Saying that, console games are looking stunning these days, so no reason for anyone to spend so much on PC hardware, unless you are a diehard PC fan who must have every setting on "Ultra" :O)

Hoping for a Splintercell blacklist relaunch like this.

To be honest it wouldnt need a grpahical update, I just want it on the nextgen consoles.

I personally don't think it's a sign of things to come mate, maybe you will get the odd game but I think PC will always have the edge visually.

I've already played games like Battlefield 4 on a decent gaming PC and why I don't think there's a massive gap between PC and XB1/PS4 versions but it does look better on a decent PC.

I would love a next gen splinter cell really would

A next gen Splinter Cell, yes please :-)

wow might get this game

yep at least on the ps4. will probably be 720p and run like crap on the xbpne like everything else but you can watch tv in the corner. oh wait I have pip on my tv.lol

really, i think and have loved how everything has ran on the xbox one, games are great, and tv, and other apps are great.

Blue spader do you even have a XBOX one. Cuz Battlefield 4 and the other games Look great. So run along to your PS4 where you get hacked.

ZTROOPER16, don't feed the trolls!