Is there any way to "re-trigger" certain Achievements?

So I bought myself a new Xbox 360, I wanted the newer slim model.

Unfortunately I made a mistake without realizing. I had copied my profile and all my saved game files to a USB device to transfer to my new system. But when I downloaded my profile to the new system it downloaded a year-old profile from the last time I signed onto Xbox LIVE (it was around mid-December of 2011). I didn't realize this was how it worked, because I rarely signed onto Xbox LIVE with my old system because it wasn't wireless and I had to use the ethernet cable (which was sort of a pain because of the distance between the system and my modem).

This meant I lost the Achievements I had earned from that last time I signed onto LIVE and now. When I played some of the games I had earned Achievements in, some of them were able to sort of be "re-triggered", but not all of them.
For example: in LEGO Star Wars III The Clone Wars, when I started the game up, it recognized that I had gotten certain Achievements, like one for completing the game to 100%, or unlocking all of a specific type of character. But it did NOT recognize Achievements like getting all of the Mini-kits (Despite the fact that I DO have them all).

Is there any way I can sort of "re-trigger" these Achievements so I don't have to do them all over again or am I out of luck?

Thank you!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

any ones earned offline that get lost when the next time your signed into live will have to be earned again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.