is there an xbox remote control with NO intentional RF WIRELESS RADIATION at all?

Hi

I measured RF radiation from my xbox 360 wireless control and was not happy.  I see it has a plug

1. if i connect my wireless xbox 360 remote control it with cable to console will it stop emitting RF radiation at all? (i'm talking about the wireless communication)  but I really mean AT ALL - DISCONNECT all wireless communication wtih console.

2. If i purchase the wired xbox 360 remote control does it completely does NOT include any wireless module? this is the only measure I would feel safe if there is no wireless module!!

3. If no solution above is there any solution in XBOX one?

Please note i understand every device has some radiation, what i'm specifically talking is trying to find out that there is no intentional wirless communication between the remote control and the xbox console.  just as if i put my phone in airplane mode so it continues to emit some radiation as any electrical device but no intentional radiation.  So I wonder if there if I connect the wire to  my current wireless xbox 360 remote control if it goes into AIRPLANE mode meaning no intentiaonal radiation or if i get the wired xbox remote control (360? One?) will it has the same effect like airplane mode no intentional radiation or even better no wireless module at all.

thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 224 Applies to:

Hi TeensierPack5,

I'm not sure if any body here will be able to help you out with your question here, but maybe a good forum for you would be this one:

answers.microsoft.com/.../newthread

It's answers.Microsoft.com You would have a more boarder audience and maybe more people with a more technical back ground.

I hope you do find an answer here :-) but most of us are just guys who live the experience not build it :-).

Hope this helps  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="TeensierPack5"]1. if i connect my wireless xbox 360 remote control it with cable to console will it stop emitting RF radiation at all? (i'm talking about the wireless communication)  but I really mean AT ALL - DISCONNECT all wireless communication wtih console.

2. If i purchase the wired xbox 360 remote control does it completely does NOT include any wireless module? this is the only measure I would feel safe if there is no wireless module!!

3. If no solution above is there any solution in XBOX one?[/quote]

(You mean the controller/ game pad, right? "Remote controls" are usually for media playback.)

1. For the Xbox 360, "connecting" the controller with the Play & Charge kit does not disable the wireless communication. The controller still communicates wirelessly with the console and only uses the cable for charging the battery pack (or powering the controller if no battery pack is attached at all).

2. I can't see why the Xbox 360 wired controller would include any wireless capability, but I don't have any way to measure it. It would be cheaper to make if they don't include anything the controller doesn't need (wireless comm., battery connections) so they probable leave it out.

3. My understanding is that connecting the Xbox One controller to the console with a USB cable does make the communication wired. But there could still be some wireless communication; you might need to measure it... and the controller would probably go wireless instantly if either end of the cable came loose. (I don't know if there are any wired-only controllers for the Xbox One.)

Sorry this didn't help.

1. No. It still uses Wireless Functions.

2. It doesn't. They're not going to bump up the cost of something when you have a wire sticking out of it.

3. Not sure.

Why is this important? The amount of radiation this gives out is negligible.  WiFi, Satellite, even Radio/TV waves are...around the same. Unless you're in a cave underground in the middle of nowhere...it's all around you lol.

Sorry this didn't help.