Is there a way to merge two gold family accounts?

I just found out my wife paid for a gold family account for my son and I paid for a gold family account for my other son.

Long of the short is we now have two gold family accounts, each with only one person tied to it.

I tried adding one to the other but the system told me the one I was trying to add was already in a family.

Is there away to merge these accounts?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You can't merge stuff like that.

There is a chance microsoft support can help. Give the support number a call and speak to the billing department. There is a possibility they can adjust it all for you so there is one family account billed for the combined time.

Be ready for you and your wife to both speak for your accounts.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can cancel one of the gold subscriptions (either get a refund or take the time remaining in prepaid code tokens for more time) and then add the folks who were on that subscription to the remaining subscription. The LIVE Agents can help you with that. You can choose Option 2 after finding your country's support line: See http://tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers ...

but a faster way to speak to a LIVE Agent is to go to http://xbox.com - sign in there if you can - then go to support.xbox.com/contact-us

Click on Request A Call and type in a few lines explaining your issue and you will get called back quicker than if you waited in queue on hold.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.