Is there a Public Relations Service to Get Review Copies of Games?

i am a YouTube content creator and i cannot find any service Microsoft studios has for this.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Best to ask them on twitter, ms employees never come here.

It's getting to where every time I see a question posted on these forums, a little voice inside my head says "Does anyone use BING or GOOGLE or ANYTHING to do a search?" Maybe I'm just crazy... :P

Don't worry Goth I wonder the same thing sometimes.

Google>All, no informations for microsoft or any other companies, just telling you how to email them, not any specific SERVICES :p

So you can't link us to your You Tube channel in a thread but you are allowed to include it in your signature.

Your best bet isn't really to go begging stuff off people to get games early.

Your best bet is to build up followers by doing great stuff with the stuff that's out there already.

That's when Publishers will take note of you and Consider some free advertising by furnishing you with early releases of upcomming games.

there are people with less subs then me that get them, i have a resume, posted on a few review sites, have gotten TONS of review  products, just not games

I created something on youtube once,   I want free games as well!!!!!

welp im not getting help on this thread xD

Was going to bed but this!!! Lol...just lol...

You have to go to individual companies, publishers, and devs PR to get review copies. I.E. Treyarch/Activision for Blops3, Bethesda for Fallout 4 etc.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP