Is there a list of "famous" Gamertags to Follow?

Now that we can access the XB1 Smartglass app we can start following people. As of right now I only followed "e" and "Major Nelson" which aren't exactly the best to follow. So, does anyone know of any interesting list of GTs? Who would you like to follow?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

Dont know of any GTs to famous people. Id follow trixie360 but she doesnt game anymore

Well I followed Stallion83 so I can keep track of when he will finally hit 1 million Gamerscore.

Lewis blogs and Stampy they're my favourite Youtubers. I'd imagine they'll get thousands of followers on Xbox One. They do vids of Minecraft and Halo 4/Reach and other Xbox 360 games. I know of some other Youtuber's I kind of like.

How do you follow people i want to follow Hutch but it doesnt give me the option on console and the smartglass app

Depends on who you like. Mostly youtube channels like ali a, Theradbrad, My favorite would be this guy X3HOLY3

Don't know of list but your welcome to follow me. ;)

List of Creepiest Threads in the history of Xbox? We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="An Xbox Dude"]Well I followed Stallion83 so I can keep track of when he will finally hit 1 million Gamerscore. [/quote]Wouldn't it be funny if it was one of the other people he lets game on his account that got the achievement that finally reached one million gamerscore.

I always thought it was against the rules to let others play on your account. I guess if you've garnered enough attention though, you become immune?

Its against the rules to let someone else.play on your profile? I think I need to reread the TOU again.