Is the 720 really going to require a constant internet connection?

This is 1 of the stupidest things ive ever heard. I love gears and i love halo actually i love my 360 but if this is true i dont see how i can get the 720 ill have to get the ps4 instead, and im the guy that goes on youtube videos of ps3 games just to troll in the comments. I cant believe im gonna have to sell-out and get a ps4, im ashamed.

But microsoft are such money grubbers i cant stand it, oh we only have 100 billion dollars when we could have 102 billion dollars but all these people are pirating...

boo hoo.

4% of people pirate so lets punish the other 96% percent of loyal customers...

FU MICROSOFT!!!

 

Question Info


Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

1st off, everything is just rumours right now, Microsoft has *not* confirmed OR denied any, but I agree, I'd hope they'd realize, that sometimes internet connections get lost, heck, my cable co will randomly disconnect it in the middle of the nite, to do maintenance, so im seriously hoping it isn't. But, I really wouldn't feed too much into the rumour mill just yet. We'll just have to see what they say at E3.  ;)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.