I am having serious issues with my xbox one. I don't know is this is common, or if my console is defective. I bought a day one edition console, and it works sometimes (I assume there will be problems at launch). However, my Xbox One NEVER is able to sign into my account without me disconnecting my internet and my console and then restarting it (and even then it only fixes the problem 50% of the time). My Xbox also has moments where I click on an app and nothing happens etc. HERE IS A LIST OF MY PROBLEMS:
- Cannot sign into any profiles (error codes)
- black screens
- Apps don't show up at all occasionally
- Xbox passes connection test, but still says I am not connected to internet
- Occasional moments where I get kicked back to the Home screen
- Controller doesn't connect to system sometimes
- Titanfall crashed the whole system for me yesterday
From this list, the two biggest things are me not being able to sign into my account and not being able to access any apps (including settings). I also can't connect to Internet, even though my internet works fine with everything else.
Yes I've done both hard and soft resets but it doesn't help.
DO I have a defective console, or is this experience common for all xbox one owners?
P.S. I have a Comcast Gateway router/modem, but am swapping that out for a separate Router and modem to see if that helps. I would like to know if this is just a failure of MS' xbox one, before sending mine in for no reason.