Is Microsoft going to address the Green/ Black screen of death?

I see this is a common problem yet microsofts only answers are try using this diagnostic tool or pay us money. I don't get it after the 360 failure disaster you would think they would be doing everything they can to get this under control. Maybe they will unveil a new Xbox One that works at E3 this year. Hey want to know why Sony's Playcrap is dominating you? It works. That's it. You turn it on and it works. There is not one other thing about it, it just works. That should be your goal for the next gen system. Xbox Deuce. Your slogan can be "We actually got this one to work. Pre-Order now. Xbox Deuces" 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Hey there MaV 40!

Sorry to hear about the green/black screen issue! I can definitely understand how frustrating that could be. The situation described above can occur if your Xbox One console software didn't update successfully. If you haven't already, I recommend running through the steps listed on our Xbox One update solution page. Be sure to go through each step based upon the error screen you are running into. 

Go ahead and give the steps listed on our Xbox One update solution page a try and let us know how it goes. Thanks in advance!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

None of it works

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.