Is Mass Effect coming to xbox one

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Woo! Thanks for posting this mate! I bet a fair few will be pretty excited for this one!

(I made your link clickable buddy)

as soon as we hear officially i will pre order, along with gears this is my favourite series

Cheers cloud mate, yeah i loved mass effect got well over 700hours on it still play mass effect 3 online. im starting all 3 on insanity soon

If this is true, I would probably buy it in a heartbeat - I never beat Mass Effect 2 and never owned Mass Effect 3, so I would love to do exactly that. ;)

Let me know how insanity goes for you buddy. Like I said in LIVE message, I hear its pretty hard to do so best of luck bro :) and you are more than welcome for the edit.

Glad to see it has everyones interest. I hear good things about it and its on my list of games the guys over (and some of you) in 'gen game dis' have recommended so this is a no brainer for me if it comes to light.

my only gripe as this game is the ending and the lazy devs for mass effect 3 like when jack is doing chip ups u notice her hands are below the bar mass effect 2 is my fav

Happy for this but sort of irritating. Why SO many ports as opposed to full new games??? IMO...

I never got to play any of the Mass Effect games. Yes I know, where have I been :). I'm looking forward to this.

Old ports...sigh.....

ive just completed all 3 of them over the past 3 weeks spent about 120 hours in total, ive completed mass effect 1 and 3 on insanity but mass effect 2 is stupidly hard to do on insanity defo gonna get the xbox one version if it does indeed get released