Is live going to go down every friday now?

I understand that it's a bunch of idiots doing a DDOS attack but there is seriously nothing you guys can do about it? how bout using some of your money to track these guys down and throw their butts in jail.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Seems like it, which sucks because Friday is a popular gaming day

Messed up my whole day. Nothing on the console nor online (Forums etc) was loading up. When it did, One minute I had a fee cents in my account, and the next. Nothing but zero's. Heck I couldnt even DL a demo nor get my New external Desktop drive with plenty of cooling ports to formate to FAT32.

Thinking that it was the EHDD, I took it back and traded it in for a portable (compact) drive, which I really didnt want, and it's very possible that all it was was whatever happened to XBL today.

Wonder if they'll let me trade back?

Im not trying too say your wrong but I been on xbl all day with no issues. Games and videos been ok.

Could this be a regional server issue maybe?

It must be regional. I haven't had any issues. It didn't affect me last time they did it either.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

No issues for me today in Australia.

Yes!

No issues in New Zealand. Looks like the Americans need to get their stuff sorted. Isn't Lizard in America and isn't DDos illegal, yet they allow them to continue. Blame EVERY service alert on them until they're locked up or fined heavily they have to sell their toys they use to ddos. Microsoft is bigger than these criminals.

Glad I usually play late nights then, haha.
I remember this happened on Christmas day when I first got my xbone, made me a sad kitty 3:

It was down in the UK, no friends list kicked from party and unable to get back in, online gaming down. Starting to get very annoying, happening far too much.

Yep i got on at 8pm uk time and website wasnt working nor was friends list, i managed to invite my mate but we couldnt hear each other didnt come back on till 1am.As for ur question about Ddoss attack u cant stop it they overload the servers the longer they overload the servers the better chance u have of tracking them really *** me off that this keeps happening i brought a xbox one because xbl is the best place to play online but its becoming a joke now.