Is it possible to transfer live?

My recent account Early Detection got banned for no reason, there was a reason but I did not do anything of that. Is there any way of moving my year of live over to a new account?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nothing can be transferred between profiles. When you're banned you forfeit anything you had on the account as well.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

What!!!? I didn't even do anything to deserve getting banned! Either that or my money got stolen. My account should be rightfully unbanned!

Sorry this didn't help.

Early Detection aka HaZeDSyNdroMe on TTG - http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Early+Detection+ttg#sclient=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=%22Early+Detection%22+hazedsymdrome&aq=o&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=9b5ba62d4507b396&biw=1440&bih=785 - Your crimes include using an exploit to play Black Ops online using a silver account, asking for invites to modded lobbies, hosting slow mo lobbies on MW2 and the most heinous crime of all that man says you pushed him.

So what do you have to say for yourself?

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry bud, but I don't even have a "JTAG". I just get infected with it for like a minute then play online. Good job, you have earned your stalker medal. I only am on TTG because I either want to find an easter egg for zombies, or I just want to mess around and post random stuff. Plus, playing online on Black Ops with a silver account is pretty much the same as gold, is there a problem with that? To me, there isn't. I simply just got on black ops and what do you know it says I have gold. I enjoyed it for a day or two and today it was "patched". By the way, my account was banned because the hacker of several accounts called Microsoft and said I was phishing info, the funny thing is, I don't even know how to do that. Thanks for reading my kind hearted reply.

Sorry this didn't help.

And yet there's you in the link saying "hosting a slow mo lobby for MW2".  You got caught, got banned, came here bleating about how you're innocent (and you've just admitted to using infections) and been caught again. How stupid do you have to be to think we're not going to go check to see if your story is kosher or are you that arrogant that you think we'll fall for a sob story about the wronged gamer against the big evil corporation.

Sorry this didn't help.

Oh, so you work for Microsoft? Yes, I admitted I use infections, but they only work in private matches, is that such a bid deal. Hell, make slow motion an in game choice as for customizing the game settings. In addition, I put hosting because clearly I had it and maybe wanted to host one for other people because I got infected with it. I didn't get banned for the reasons you just stated. I got banned for apparently phishing information, unauthorized gamer tag access, and another thing that I can't remember. I have no idea what gamer tag I didn't have authority to but the guy obviously lied about it. BTW, his GT's are BestSniperEver, RiPE BLIX, its BLIX. The accounts he hacked are M40A3 Predator, M40A3 QuaZaM, OpTic JKaP, and another account I can't remember. Oh and his youtube is www.youtube.com/itsblix if you want to see all the accounts he has.

Sorry this didn't help.

The use of modifications/infections is strictly forbidden on XBL. Doesn't matter if it is in a public or private match, if it is done online via XBL it is a bannable offense when you are caught.

[quote user="XBL PET"]Up until this point when a user was found to be exploiting infections in a game they were issued a temporary cheating suspension.

However, after discussing how infections are obtained and weighing just how disruptive these modifications are to gameplay , this policy has now been changed.

Intentionally activating and exploiting infections in multiplayer matchmaking is a blatant violation of the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct, and users who purposefully engage in such activity will be suspended appropriately.  

From this moment on, any user account found exploiting infections will be subject to immediate permanent suspension.

We know exactly what is required to be infected, which means we also know that it cannot be done accidentally.  Suspensions will not be lifted simply because you make a false claim that you did not know what was going on.[/quote]

source

When you associate yourself with known modding websites you leave yourself open for all kinds of trouble. And since the MAJORITY of the XBL Community does not tolerate mods/cheats of any kind we tend not to believe people like you when you claim you 'got banned for no reason'. Especially since the XBL PET do not hand out console bans lightly.

Naming and shaming is not allowed on these forums. Use the tools on your console to FILE A COMPLAINT against the offenders and move on.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="MW2 Main Menu"]

My recent account Early Detection got banned for no reason, there was a reason but I did not do anything of that. 

[/quote][quote user="MW2 Main Menu"]Yes, I admitted I use infections

[/quote]

So as well as being a CHEATER, you are also a LIAR.  

Fact 1: You cheated, and modded your account

Fact 2: That modding deserves a ban

Fact 3: You were busted and banned

Fact  4: Refer 'Fact 2'

Fact 5: Nothing is transferable between account

Personal opinion 1: It's selfish cheater LIKE YOU who is DESTROYING Xbox Live for everyone.  People like you don't deserve an Xbox Live account.

Sorry this didn't help.

^ What?! I haven't modded my account! Atleast I stopped modding 8 months ago! I don't mod anymore but my friends invite me to there modded lobbies. I know it ruins Xbox live but is it my fault a system will never be perfect, or is it just nerds who are too busy tampering with the system. Also, I used infections in a private match, a "PRIVATE MATCH". If I was a "modder" wouldn't you be seeing me playing modded zombies? No, because I don't do that kind of stuff anymore. After my first account got banned, I stopped. Then, when my recently banned account had a 1 week suspension, I gave up modding, because I will get banned from doing it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Private or public you were using infections and that's a permaban, the CoC is very clear in that using infections is against the rules. If it was OK to use them in private matches they'd have included that little detail. Mores to the point in that link I posted you were offering that slow mo lobby three weeks ago. If you stopped modding eight months ago how do you explain that?

Sorry this didn't help.