It is possible to move items from one storage spot to another (memory unit, hard drive, usb stick, external drive, cloud etc).
1. Go to the SETTINGS page which is to the far right of your home page.
2. Select STORAGE
3. Select which drive you want to move something FROM
4. Most items such as download content, games and game saves can be found on the GAMES & APPS
5. scroll down to what item you want to move - you can enter a game header to see the contained files.
6. Press Y - this will give you a selection to COPY - MOVE - DELETE.
7. Make a selection. If you decide to MOVE or COPY the item it will ask you to where - showing the other storage choices again.
That's it for copying or moving items.
As for setting the sequence of storage I'm afraid the listing is set in the STORAGE area. Generally when a game asks you for a save location the hard drive appears first or the most used drive can. Obviously yours isn't the most used drive? There is nowhere
to set this preference sorry.
Good luck & happy gaming
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.