Is it just me or...

are there much less squeekers or arrogant brats playing online on Call Of Duty Ghost. Either that or i am very lucky to not of come across a lobby with One yet. Saying that i did come across a lobby the other day where One young lad was getting told off by his mom while still having his headset on so you could hear it as clear as day as im sure you can imagine that was hilarious.  Is it just me or does there seem to be alot less of them active this time round for whatever reason?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Fire the Xbox One or PS4 version up on Christmas morning and it'll be a very different story i'll bet.

One of the reasons i loved XBL years ago was all the activity online and everyone talking. Kids included. I used to have a scream winding them up or dishing out punishment to them!

These days lobbys are silent and boring. Hope XB1 changes that.

They are playing GTA...

I've heard a few kids, buts it's mostly now adults screaming at the unfairness of the game it's self, i.e. bad spawns and the over amount of camping that's ruining the game. I'm a die hard Cod player and I've almost already given up on it.

I reckon they are saving the attitude until 22nd - release day then it will be back to the norm !!! lol

[quote user="Maccadooooooooo"]

I reckon they are saving the attitude until 22nd - release day then it will be back to the norm !!! lol

[/quote]

Yeah and they'll have us to contend with too! lol