Is BINARY DOMAIN just another Vanquish?

Seen BD out in the shops for very cheap prices brand new and from looking at the back it seems very similar to Vanquish and infact both are made by Sega.

It if anything like Vanquish then i'll get it! Can anyone confirm if its good or not?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Try the demo. I enjoyed vanquish so if its anything like that I'm happy.

Flip never thought of looking for a demo; will get it downloading. Indeed Vanquish was a great game and just gave up on the last challenge!

For the price you can get it for now it's worth buying, personally I really enjoyed the campaign it had a solid story and fun gameplay. Just don't expect to get much out of the multiplayer or co-op found it to be very boring unfortunately.

It's very good in fact the campaign is really engaging I loved it. I'm about to delve back into Vanqiushes Hard mode too for the rest of the achievements. I'm awesome at hardcore japanese games. Not enough games these days are hard enough.

It's nothing like Vanquish in terms of the gameplay. Vanquish is much fast paced, whereas Binary is more your standard thrid-person cover-shooter. Binary  has a strong narrative and some enjoyable characters as well as solid gameplay, though the multiplayer is bland and dull. Well worth it at a cheap price.

The similarity with "Vanquish" is the way you swap guns.

This game could be summed up better as "A little less conversation a little more action".

Shooting is fun but broken up by too many 'conversation pieces'.

Az

No it is another Charizard. You play Shrek so what you want is invalid.

[quote user="xxW0LFxx TFD"]

It's nothing like Vanquish in terms of the gameplay. Vanquish is much fast paced, whereas Binary is more your standard thrid-person cover-shooter. Binary  has a strong narrative and some enjoyable characters as well as solid gameplay, though the multiplayer is bland and dull. Well worth it at a cheap price.

[/quote]

I personally never got on with Vanquish, give up on it pretty quick!

I really enjoyed Binary Domain though, like you said well worth it at the prices you can get it for now.

I have heard of Vanquish be compared to Gears of War games - I think its due to the use of the controller system and also that its like playing Gears at such a faster pace.  I never really tryed it so i don't know how true this is.........

Binary Domain is well worth a purchase.

Its been one of my faveourite games of the year so far, really really enjoyed it.