Is anyone really gonna pay $500+ for a locked down DRM machine

Seriously who care about which corporate made console you think is better, XBOX and PLAYSTATION are just brands of international multibillion corporations, I wanna know how many people in here will fork over $500+ to increase MSFT's bottom line

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Have you been living in a bubble the past month?

Dude delete your thread save yourself some embarrassment

How much is an ipad?

Davee Cee

Ummm, what are you talking about??

Agreed. You apparently do not listen to anything regarding sales of consoles. Xbox One has ssold out at multiple retailers. Microsoft is having to up the allotments to some places like Best Buy because they cannot keep them in stock. Seriously if you are going to come here to complain, at least have an argument for your complaint.

I think I got cancer and diabeetus from this thread....

I'm going to just stop reading silver posts

I will. I don't care about lining their pockets because I'll be getting an awesome console.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

[quote user="Big Daddy Davee"]

How much is an ipad?

[/quote]

lol good point

I pre-ordered the day they opened up. Day one even w/o the policy reversal because the policies didn't impact me. My original Xbox & 360 were both online from the day I hooked them up. 24 hr check was no issue for me. You could still trade games in to select retailers, which most likely were going to be the places most of used anyways. I paid $399 for a 360 at launch, so the advance in tech for the One easily rates an extra $100 to me.