is anyone else having problems with the market place.

hey there guys and gals.

as it says above, have you guys had any problems? i have tried it on both mine and my BF's xbox and on 3 different internet connection but i haven't been able to access it properly since friday night.

It's also giving me the some of the xbox live is not working message all the time.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No problems with the marketplace but it wouldn't sign me back into xbl for a min or two earlier today.

okay i dunno whats going one. i just keep getting the error message half the dash shows up. i can't even get the avatars for my friends  to show up and its happening on bf's xbox and i have tried both mine and bfs consoles at my work my parents house and ours.

I purchased some things off the Marketplace last night but when I first tried in the afternoon I twice got the message saying 'Some Content Is Unavailable' and once got an Error Code message aswell.

No problems for me.Bought a game last night & it was fine.

It's been ok for me too.... maybe they're messing with stuff preparing for the new dashboard update?

I hope so cause i keep trying to redeem a code and it wont let me.

I think that microsoft may be doing preperation work for the new update that is due soon. I myself have had a little bother with being taken out of parties and then being put back in again, also trouble with friends avatars disappearing then reappearing and being disconnected from xbl then reconnected again! Its very annoying!!

i hope so cause its getting annoying now

There are certainly no known or reported problems with any parts of the service. Could be a blip? Keep trying.

[quote user="sparklefingers"]

i hope so cause its getting annoying now

[/quote]

Probably a long shot but are you connecting by wireless?

I ask because a few weeks back there were a few people that couldn't download the Battlefield 3 update when connected by wireless but when trying it with a ethernet cable it worked, like I said probably a long shot but you never know.

Obviously if you are already using a cable then forget all what I just said lol.