Ip flooding question

I was recently playing mw3 and met a bunch of trash talkers in a online game, one player sent me a message of my ip an than host booted me, my question is if I called xbox could I report their gamertags, and also if they do find out its true will The player be system banned or profile banned ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Hulk Smash v"]if I called xbox could I report their gamertags,[/quote]No. File complaints from the console.[quote]and also if they do find out its true will The player be system banned or profile banned ?[/quote]That's up to MS and Activision. MW3 has its own in-game reporting system as well. Report the player(s) from there, too.

Ice is right on here. Calling Microsoft Support will be of no assistance to you, as they have no jurisdiction over punitive action. Use the tools provided to you via the console and also the game (if said option exists).

What happens, if they are Exploiting the game with a Microsoft approved Dev Kit KLRSKIR & they shouldn't have it..???

The Dev Kits, should be made to only work, with an updated revision that syncs with the Xbox360 dashboard revision update & only downloaded by an approved developer Log-in & weed out the people copying the Kits etc... or just start limiting the Kits availability altogether + removing the Manual Dashboard update download or an access code to download it with IP detection...

only developers should have that kit...am i right or not?

That's my point MayhemsShadow & some illegitimate party, must have a copy of it..

So Microsoft, needs strict approval of Developers.. Especially, Indie Game Developers...

NanoTechSoldier, you do realize nothing in this Topic had anything to do with Dev Kits and absolutely nothing to do with Indie Developers?

All it takes to Develop an Indie Game for the Xbox 360 is a PC that can run Microsoft Visual Studio and a little understanding of C#. In short, there is no "Dev Kit" for Indie Games.

[quote user="KLRSKIR"]

Ice is right on here. Calling Microsoft Support will be of no assistance to you, as they have no jurisdiction over punitive action. Use the tools provided to you via the console and also the game (if said option exists).

[/quote]I called support when it happened to me, they apparently did all sorts of tests and advised me that it was correct to call them....So now after reading your post i am confused...

[quote user="LostKauz"] is a PC.[/quote]That's all it takes for someone to find out the IP address of people they are playing with as well.

People who do this aren't full of l33t skills, they've downloaded a couple of programs and use them. 

please stop this person he has trash talking (MOD REMOVED)