IP flooding booting me offline on xbox 360

I have spoken with xbox 360 customer services today, spoken with Anthony from the management team, he explained to me to post on here also about what happend with the player that disconnected me from xbox live, he disconnected me from xbox live and sent abusive messages to me I really hope you can resolve this for me as it is ridiculous that we pay money to play xbox live and players are getting away with kicking people offline on xbox my issue has been sent to the security xbox live team.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

You should file a report against the player for the abusive messages, as that does violate the Terms of Use and the Policy & Enforcement Team can take a look into that.  As for the DoS attack, Owen is right.  Check out that link.  Ultimately Microsoft has no control over DoS attacks.  They are performed outside of the Xbox Live network, and beyond Microsoft's jurisdiction.  They are, however, a matter for your ISP (ask them to change your IP address), and potentially law enforcement.

I'm sure Anthony was very helpful but,  May I suggest you Google an IP address change or see the link provided above......   I can easily resolve this issue for you.    Go ahead and stay away from unwanted players and do a bit of research.    GOOD LUCK!!!