IP FLOODED

i don't know if this is the right place to post this but... this guy has been *** up my internet and threatening to only stop if i pay him... he's shut down my internet TWICE and when i join his party he starts to gloat, call me names, and refer to his pathetic self as the xbox live mafia.. i mean really? this kid needs to not only be banned, but be fined by the police. his gamertag is [GT REMOVED]. if you cant do anything about him i'd be greatful if you could point me in the right direction.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

It is against forum rules to post other users Gamertags in an attempt to "Name and Shame" them, please refrain from doing it in the future.

File a Complaint, Block Communications and Avoid them, do not send them any messages or it will remove the block.

You may also wish to contact your ISP and/or local law enforcement and notify them as DDoS attacks are illegal in most jurisdictions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

bump

Sorry this didn't help.

Knowitall's answer is the correct one, XBLPET don't read this part of the boards and neither do anyone with enforcement powers so you're out of luck unless you follow Knowitall's instructions.

XBL Mafia though? You hear that sound? That my friends is the sound of Don Corleone spinning in his grave.

Sorry this didn't help.