IP Booted

I have a friend on live, gamer tag- [Mod Removed] who keeps booting me offline, which not only affects my xbox but other devices to. I'm not sure how to get round it effectively as i want to stay in parties with him because we want to talk to other people (that can't boot me offline), i was just wandering if there was a way to stop him from doing it in the future...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

It needs to be reported to your ISP as what they are doing is illegal.

Meantime if you are going to continue to game with him then i would imagine he is going to continue to do it.

-

If he sends any messages talking about what he is doing then report them to microsoft, on your console.

Indeed, WHY would anyone want to play with a person booting people offline???     No message needs to be sent for a report to be filed but, contacting your ISP is a good idea.    You could try changing your IP address aswell---- REMOVE this member from your friends list then Block communications, Avoid, and Mute.    Please file a report through your console and DO NOT send a message to this user again.       GOOD LUCK!!!!

^ Yup

Hey guys, I think I hold the record of getting kicked offline myself, but now I do not have that problem. Chances are your ISP gives you a dynamic IP address, so in most cases the advice in the following youtube video I made could most likely be of some assistance.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvwz3SpzOdk&list=TLCglBH_jHF5jWpmvX-T9Qy9RfX8ncDGGE]