Invisible Hack is not being dealt with on MW3

I have been playing against the same player who is using the invisible hack on MW3 for the last 7 days in a row. i have filled several complaint against this user, and choose to 'avoid this player' only to keep ending up in the same lobby as him every single night. so clearly these report and avoid functions don't work.

I would also like  a full refund and a written apology from Infinity Ward and Micro$oft for the stress and inconvenience this has caused me. why should i pay money for poor quality service and none existent report functions ?

ok, so the last bit i can dream on , but the first bit i can retaliate with , as in .. if i dont get this issue resolved, or if you dont stop this (MOD REMOVED) with hack lobbies and invisible hacks i am moving to the Sony network.

how ironic is it that the hacks become rampant in the build up to Ghosts....

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You're definitely not going to get the help that you want here on this forum.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

[quote user="S0ULC0LLECT0R00"]

if you dont stop this (MOD REMOVED) with hack lobbies and invisible hacks i am moving to the Sony network.

[/quote]

You know the modding is JUST as rampant, if not more, on the Sony network.....right?

And complaining about it on the Xbox community forums, will get you NO CLOSER to obtaining your impossible goal.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

In all honesty man, I have reported SEVERAL INVISIBLE PLAYERS over and over and over! With no  response from whomever bans ppl!

It is a waste of time and i don't think INFINITY WARD CARES ANYMORE ABOUT THE MW3 FRANCHISE. THEY ARE PUSHING GHOST NOW.  

IF THIS HACK ISNT DEALT WITH I WILL NOT BUY "GHOST" JUST BECAUSE WE THE CONSUMER CANNOT GET A BIT OF RESPECT (AFTER MAKING THEM MILLIONAIRES) WITH AN ISSUE LIKE THIS I HAVE NO DOUBT IT WILL HAPPEN IN "GHOST AS WELL..

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I honestly wish you luck with this but I doubt you will have much to be honest. This game has been broken for an age hasn't it?. , As has WaW. IW/Activision/Treyarch don't seem to give a hoot about players having a poor experience on their games. So long as your wallet has already been opened they are happy. I have not played it for a long time but when I last did it was still broken.

I had a similar complaint with World at war. I was dropped into a modded lobby and lost my stats, it ended up being in the -millions xp. I sent them several E mails and eventually got a reply. Sorry there is nothing we can do. This is after buying the game and all the map packs to go with it, and there is nothing they can do?..

Well fixing their products would be a good start, but hey that seems far too much to expect. they have had years and nothing has changed, That kinda says it never will change.

I understand MS has no influence over stand alone companies, but any game that is left to be modded like these games have been should be removed from the service entirely. Maybe that would push dev's into attempting to fix these issues.  We wont let it on LIVE until it is up to standard and people can do what it is they paid to do. play the game they bought, not the modded version of it.

Mods don't seem to be so prevalent in newer titles, touch wood. But it is still poor that older ones are left to rot even though they likely raked in a great many millions of revenue.. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="S0ULC0LLECT0R00"]

I would also like  a full refund and a written apology from Infinity Ward and Micro$oft for the stress and inconvenience this has caused me.

[/quote]

Dude, It's only a game. I also get angry with modders/cheaters on occasion, but I'm not going to let it affect my life or stress me out.

I recently joined the one million gamerscore club.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

See thats the whole point. Ms dont care if they did they would stop modders when they sign into live and not let them go into multiplayer games. That right there would be awesome but they dont have people that work there think like us. Also they are way understaff to handle the load now with so many people on live. I would love to play games and make money doing so and ban people for it. Its a perfect job for me. To me if MS is paid and psn is not and both have the same playerbase then why are we still with ms?????

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

This is why I no longer play any MP games like COD, BF tec... it is a waste of your money and my money to try playing MP games when you know there are players groups of players, clans, busters groups etc... all they do is hack these games, accounts, etc... XBL/MS really could care less about what you need or want its all about the money and if these hackers help MS/XBL to turn profits so be it ... Here's a good idea "Don't play in MP and longer and save your money."

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

i have come across multiple ivisible players in free for all lobbies i actually just now encountered one and decided to get online and do some ***. im really trying to find a way to accomplish getting these cheaters their just desserts.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Ive noticed that most of these cheating *** players all have [$10] <------- that in there clan tag  

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

What the heck are you on about????   Even 6 month ago nobody cared.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 19, 2021 Views 344 Applies to: