invalid membership out of nowhere?

I had just turned on my xbox and joined a party when xbox live suddenly signed me out and displayed a message saying 

"your xbox live membership information isnt valid. please use a profile that contains a valid membership or recover your profile from xbox live."

At first i tried to reset my xbox, did that 3 times but no results. so i attempted to sign into to xbox live over the website which wouldn't allow me to. i resulted to changing my windows messenger password and after which i tried to recover my profile with that new password. it worked... for about 1 minute by which then xbox live had signed me back out and displayed that same message. I'm trying to stay calm but i encounter so many random faults with xbox live its difficult to.

I also realised in that short moment of having xbox live back again that i had lost all my friends, i hope that this can be fixed!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Just happened to me earlier. I would suggest calling the Xbox Live support immediately and gettting an Unathorized Access case started immediately. Also, if you have auto-renew on, be sure to check your account to make sure there was no unauthorized purchases made. Whoever got mine charged $125 worth of Microsoft Points to my account... Hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you tried to delete your profile (profile only, not items) and recover your account?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.