INTERNET

IF I WHAT TO PLAY ON LINE WHAT IS A GOOD SPEED?AND WHAT IS THE LESS SPEED TO USE WITHOUT LAGGING.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Lag has to do with several factors. The first thing that affects game play is definitely your connection or how many bars you have in game. This is usually based off of how far away you are from your router. If you are using an Ethernet Cord, than you should have no problem. If there are a lot of people on your network that could cause some lag, but that can easily be fixed just by setting priorities for your bandwidth. Also, the more bandwidth you have, the better off you are especially if there are a lot of people on the same network as stated. Some people do experience lag because of not having the proper ports open. To find out what ports to open, please go to support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live. If your NAT Type is strict than it could severely hinder your ability to play online. For more information on NAT Type, go to support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict. If everything is the way I stated, than you should have no issues. Don't forget to test your connection every once and a while to ensure that everything is in order. If you need for info, feel free to contact me directly!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.