Internet suggestion

Dear fellow xbox users 

i have been having some lag problems and want to fix it. i think this problem maybe due to my internet. This is why i want to change it soplease give me some suggestions of internet providers that have really good connection it doesnt need to have a lot of gigs maximum 20 but has to be with homephone please suggest mr some cheap internet deal under $75 thanx.

Im from australia

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I have had Verizon DSL with MSN for over 10yrs now with no real problems.They have like 3-4 diffrent speed types of internet to choose from.I pay for the fastest one they have.And that runs around 65 bucks.My 360 always has a good connection,Plus iam sure they will give you a good deal for the 1st year.Just do some online searching like ,Comcast,Verizon,etc etc and see what one is better for you.They have package deals,Cable-internet,phone all in one bundle for one low price.Good luck hope you find what you need.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Go online and see what is available in your area in the way of internet service providers. I live in the US so I can't really help in suggesting whom to use.

www.internetchoice.com.au

http://broadbandguide.com.au/

The above should help you get started. Good luck

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.