Internet shows I have Xbox Live but console says I dont

I have done a reboot, a reset, called tech support all to no avail and I was charged $10 for my membership and it says its active but I cant do any multiplayer on owned or downloaded games as it tells me I dont have live.  Please help, I'm really frustrated, its a brand new system and it connects to the internet fine through a MAC address and works fine on everything but anything wanting Live Membership.

Question Info

Last updated September 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

xsolidwoodyx, I'm sorry to hear that. But can I ask You to check Your subscription status, by using this link: account.xbox.com/.../Manage

And can You post here, what error You Are exactly getting?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Im having the EXACT same problem as you. I am connected to the services besides multiplayer i paied 25$ for gold and can't even connect. I get all the free games ans other benefits from gold but all my games refuse to play online. I contacted Xbox support various times and all they give me is a load of crap saying (clear your cache/Remove account & re due/Modem or Router needs to be reset/etc) Im *** and this is just *** already. Community help is the best help! I need some sort of solution ASAP

Sorry this didn't help.

Check your connection in settings then network. Then test multiplayer when its done dont click A instead hold buttons on your controller at the exact same time. LB RB LT RT    it will tell you everything about your connection such as nat type annd reason etc. Hope i could help

Sorry this didn't help.