INTERNATIONAL MILITARY GTA CLAN

Requirements To Join:

-You need to be OLDER than 13. This is only for maturity level.

-You need to know some info about the military.

-Must take put downs from your higher ranks.

-You must come to 90% of the practices unless a reason.

-Can't be cheeky to members with higher ranks unless something really inappropriate for the clan.

-Must have MIC

-Must have regular GTA IV original

-Must be MATURE

Ranks:

In the clan you are going to be split up into three branches. The Army, Navy, and Air Force.

Army:
Brigadier General
Colonel
Major
Captain
First Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Sergeant
Corporal
Private

Navy:

Admiral
Rear Admiral
Captain
Lieutenant
Esign
Seaman

Air Force:

Brigadier General
Colonel
Major
Captain
First Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Master Sergeant
Sergeant
Airman

Army- It's the army's job to make sure that the enemy is pinned down and that you are able to flank them. You need to have a good strategy and follow orders.You will also need to were green and to come to every training as your skill is Vital to stay alive as its important for any operation. 

Navy- The Navy has to go out on boats and give out artillery strikes from RPGs. They can even support the Army by taking their boat (most likely the dingy) and support them. You need to be patient and be skilled at ambushing and accuracy.You will be wearing black and you will also be involved in evacuations for the Armies men.

Air Force- The Air Force has the most important job. They need to support the forces from bellow and make sure that they are secured. They also need to collect  out any injured players, you will be called in before the navy. You will need to have good experience in flying and shooting.

Leader for the different divisions:

Army- Brigadier General My Weight

Navy- Admiral TJR BADAZZ24

Air Force- Brigadier General KjNtJ745
this will not all stay the same as you continue along with progress you may be picked for one of these jobs 

How to rank up:

To rank up, you will need peperation, cooperation, teamwork, skills, attendance, and be a kiss quantum singularity to your elder ranks.

Practices:

I will send you messages of all the practices. The practices will mostly be on the weekends.

I will not list all of the practices although some of our main practices are drills.

We will divide our practices into our branches. Army, navy, and air force training.

There is also a special forces Branch :

the Special Forces Branch which is basicly a branch for brilliant and cooperative  players. To be in this branch we have to come to you and offer you a chance.

How to Join:

Post this application in your reply, I'll accept you if your in:

CODE

Gamer tag:

Do you agree to the terms above?

Can you follow your instruction from you lead commander?

What Branch do you want to join?

thank you for you cooperation and I hope you`s will reply 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

MpK x BaNzAi

yes

yes

air force

skyrimlord1234

yes

yes

army