Insufficient HD Capacity

Microsoft, if you're going to give us all these great games to download every Tuesday, plus all the add-on content you push, why can't you just give us a hard drive that'll hold it all?  Or at least give us the capability to use an external drive for more than a piddly 16gb of space?  Give me a freaking break.  I started buying the dual-platform games on PS3 because of space constraints on your console.  You're losing ARCADE sales because of it.  Give us a bigger HD than 320gb.  Start with 500.  Move up from there.  Thank you.

-J

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I know it's not the solution your asking for but have you considered storing some older content of yours on a large flash drive? The Xbox is compatible with a fair few. I used to do this a lot with my last xbox.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Microsoft wants us to buy the newer console. I have the same problem you do. As soon as I bought the add-on for Super Street fighter, my 20gig harddrive was getting full. I have a few game demos, but they really don't take up that much space. I can't move the add-on to the usb drive. I no longer have the space to buy any more content. I don't have the space for buying the full versions of the demos I have.

The other obvious issue is that Microsoft is not pumping out more large harddrives for the original Xbox 360. The harddrives that are not official products may not work properly. Why are they hurting customers with obvious limitations to just get us to buy new consoles? I am not happy about this.

Sorry this didn't help.

There are 250GB drives available for original consoles.

Nothing says you cannot buy multiple HDDs and switch between them.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey guys: Post your Ideas in this wishlist Fourm

forums.xbox.com/.../133.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.