Inside The Development Of Halo 4!

Inside The Development Of Halo 4

With Halo 4, the newly-crafted development studio 343 Industries is attempting to build the next great adventure for the legendary Master Chief. We had a chance to visit their office (located in the old Bungie studio) and discuss their approach on how to take the Halo series in a bold, new direction while remaining true to the past 10 years of excellence.

Watch the video below to see studio creative director Josh Holmes and Halo 4 executive producer Kiki Wolfkill share their thoughts on the development of the new Halo trilogy and what 343 Industries has in store for the fans. 

Here's the link for the video itself: - Click me!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Will be interesting to see what they come up with for Halo 4, its already lost one of its creative directors recently due to the project not following his view for it....its going to have to be something more then a generic FPS with aliens for the Franchise to pick up new fans and regenerate interest after so long...especially with no involvement with Bungie

Watched this the other day, they didn't really give much away but i'd rather it stay like that than having a load of plot leaks before the game is released.

[quote user="the1337gamer"]

Watched this the other day, they didn't really give much away but i'd rather it stay like that than having a load of plot leaks before the game is released.

[/quote]

I opened the site itself on my phone two days back as well, but I didn't bother having it posted for some reason, lol. :)

Halo 4 and Fable 4 launch titles for the Xbox 720 holiday 2013.  You heard it here first.

[quote user="Xboxfanuk"]

Halo 4 and Fable 4 launch titles for the Xbox 720 holiday 2013.  You heard it here first.

[/quote]

That's only the case for Fable I'm afraid, since Halo 4 is going to launch next year.

I just hope these new folks don't mess up the Story Campaign, I've really enjoyed the previous ( Especially the first ) titles so this is my only real concern.

Well the Story Campaign needs to be revamped and in such a way that it gives the Chief some level of Baddassness. I loved the original 3 games, especially for the story, even Halo 3 was fine in my eyes considering how it left it open ended for possible new titles. Halo Wars had a great little side story running....so just hoping its not the Chief falling into another way fighting for the freedom of another "human" race. Game Series has such potential!

Halo 4 will be rubbish, CE is still easily the best, the rest got gradually worse and worse, some things are better left alone

Why will it be rubbish.....the story was fine, branched off into ODST and Halo Wars which also had great stories...take the gamplay and MP out, and Halo has always delivered a solid Story with each game...if you are a fan of the Halo universe not just the games

It will be rubbish because its Halo. When Bungie put Reach out that should of been the sign to leave Halo alone now and maybe focus on something else for MS, but alas now, every moo cow needs to be milked. If the Creative Director left because he wasnt excited about it anymore, that says alot.