Inglorious is Recruiting - A Mature Gears of War 3 Team

Inglorious is a newly formed mature clan for Gears of War 3.

Well, that pretty much sums up our current situation, in actual fact Inglorious is lead by two gamers who have been playing together for the past 3 years, I have personally lead a number of clans and guilds across a range of platforms and games but have had to drop out of the 'clan scene' in recent months due to a lack of time.

With Gears 3 on the horizon however and with more time on my hands once again we decided it was the right time to get back into the competitive side of gaming. Inglorious is a Gears 3 team solely at the moment, that's not to say that we won't support other games once we're more established, but to start with we felt that it was wise to not overdo it and attempt to build up numerous divisions/rosters and instead focus on a single game - Gears.

We are looking for active, mature (17+) players who are team oriented and willing to communicate. We do have some rules that we expect our members to adhere too and all applicants will need to have a chat with the leaders via Xbox LIVE before being accepted as a trial member.

If you're interested you can submit an application via our website. Feel free to have a browse, if you have any questions you can contact either myself or Menzeldinho via our website, here on WGL or on Xbox LIVE.

Thanks,

~Strite~

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to: