Information on Complaint Please

I would like information from Enforcement on the complaint I filed on (mod edit). I would like to know the progress of my complaint and once it is handled I would like information on the final outcome. (mod edit) has made my Xbox LIVE experience unenjoyable because of him bullying me and not allowing me to be with my friends and causing emotional harm and making suggested physical threats.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

- There is no way to get a progress of your complaint. If they found something wrong you can be sure that they will take action.

- Do no call or mention Gamertags that's a rule from the ToS. If you have problems with another gamers just file a complaint and lets the  XBLPETs do their work.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

all you can do is check to see if he has CODE of CONDUCT all over his bio when you enter his screen name that is one way to tell if he has had any enforcement taken on his account or see if he posts in the suspension thread asking why he was suspended/banned.  but as Bad says there is no way to found out the current status of any investigation of an users account sorry.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.