individual is dbosing and craking my account

i am unable to stay connected because of izl josh izl

i have been kicked at langth mutiple times by this individual who has been thretning my and thoughs i play with full fledge hacking this individual brages constintly constintly by his abibility to hack crack and change account information this individual has caused mutiple insues with me and my account. what i would is for and investigation t0 commence on this person to varivy my clames

i am wondering because i was told that what he is doing is elegal and im wondering to report him to the attorney general or FBI

i am completly serious because this person has caused nothing but prombles and i need to know who to go to in order nail this guy to the wall

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hello there! I have just noticed you have posted this thread twice! Please refrain from posting the same threads. I have replied, with advice, as to what you should do with guides on your other thread here.

Thank you! :)

DarkLink

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I will second what DarkLink has said there, try not to post threads twice, but in response to your issue, you can use the report facility to report this user, you can also contact official xbox live support in order to take this issue further if you have any evidence that your account has been comprimised in any way. Only report this user once however, as reporting numerous times may cause Microsoft to look at the reports as false, but they do honestly loom at all reports from users. Also, you say that you are unable to stay connected, do you mean he is attacking your router with a DOS (Denial of Service) attack? In which case you can contact your ISP and report the fact you are being attacked by DOS attacks and they can track down and ban the IP from causing you to disconnect from Xbox live.

Sorry this didn't help.

By all means, do contact your ISP and collect your IP logs then call law enforcement. Since Microsoft does not have access to your ISP's IP logs, they're not the folks to talk to about this fellow, since he is using non-Microsoft equipment on the open Internet to do that.

Sorry this didn't help.