Incorrect birth-day dates that require parent verification

Greetings!

Recently I bought Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition for my PC, which means that I had to login with my windows live/xbox live account and verifying my CD-key. Now here is my problem: A few weeks ago I logged into Xbox LIVE through my Xbox 360. I noticed that it kept asking me for parental permission. By the time I bought this console of mine, I was way beyond grown up. This means that my personal information is no longer correct and doesn't seem to update. My fathers email, who appears to be the needed verifying parent, has been deleted for some time. When I noticed this problem, I took the liberty of making a new Xbox Live account with the proper and correct details about myself.

Unfortunatley I haven't got the exact date of when I purchased my Xbox, nor when I made this account. However, I am not able to use my CD-key once more as it is unique. This leaves me in a chained situation where I am strained in boundries and with no chance of getting loose. This is why I need your help. As mentioned before, I've made a Xbox Live account that veryfies me with the correct information. I can provide personal information including ID if needed for you to solve my problem with this limited account.

To summarize the whole thing; I need your help to deactivate the parental control which is no longer needed as I am already at the age of eighteen. Please PM me as soon as possible regarding this matter, and I will provide you with the necessary information.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Max

Question Info

Last updated September 15, 2018 Views 42 Applies to:

There is no way to change the age on a profile after it is created.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Do you have an option to promote your old account in account management?  Its possible if you came of age and never promoted the gamertag to an adult account  it is still working as a minor account waiting to be promoted

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.