Inconsistent Wireless Connection

Okay, so my Xbox 360 Slim (i think) is in the center of the house with the router/modem directly behind it on the opposite side of the wall, and uses a wireless connection. I can only connect to Live %50 of the time on a good day. I'm not sure what the issue is; it either connects to Live or does not connect at all. It will work during some parts of the day, but not others. It's quite confusing. I doubt this even makes any sense but if anyone has a solution I am willing to hear it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

you need to check if anybody on your home are using the internet or are downloading a file in a computer that is a problem to have a low connection on your xbox, i have sometimes that problems when my brother using the computer to download music or videos, so check all the electronics that are consuming internet connection

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey J0K3r! If you're still having this issue it would be helpful if you could review the Start Here sticky post and provide us with the information requested at the bottom in bold! :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Try restarting your router.

If the problem persists and you say you are next to your router, try using a wired connection.

Maybe change the channel of the router, Interference from other things surrounding it may be your problem.  

Sorry this didn't help.