Inactivity of more that 60 days - Xbox Ambassador applying

I was an Xbox Ambassador, but was removed from the program due to inactivity. How would I go about rejoining the program?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Sorry to hear about your situation.

But, you still have an Ambassador Forum badge under your name.  Have you tried to access the various Ambassador areas (Forums or AmbassadorBank)?

You can send a PM to XboxAmbassadors to have them look into your account to see if your status is still active.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to have you back! Per the Ambassadors FAQ, you can tweet @XboxSupport or wait for one of the forum support staff to see this thread and assist.

Sorry this didn't help.

I am also listed as inactive and would like to reactivate my status as an ambassador! Please help @XboxSupport!

Sorry this didn't help.

In order to become active again all you need to do is answer questions through the ambassabot or the ambassabank. Once you do that, you should see your status change to active shortly. If you have been answering questions, and it has been more than 3 business days and you have yet to get the status changed, it may have to do with your account. If you changed your gamertag or microsoft account id at any point, you need to contact support so they can re-set you up. NBT Pookie, if this is the case, please post in th eforum designated for ambassador support so the team can accurately assist you. forums.xbox.com/.../2590.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.