Inactive Account/Gamertags

Hey there, how you goin guys?

My previous gamertag was Seattle Sunset, anyways, I wanted to change my gamertag, and my most favourite character in any show is Bam Bam, from the Flintstones, haha. I even have a tattoo on my leg of him (although it has meaning to do with passed away relatives) but besides that, I wanted to change my gamertag to just Bam Bam, which i thought would be pretty unlikely.

So i sent it a friend request, and it was taken. And to my disappointment, it was an inactive account, with no gamerscore, no gamerpicture, no gamerzone, no stars of rep, nothing. I think accounts like this are pathetic D: I mean, microsoft said last year they were removing accounts like this, anyways I changed my name to Bam Bam x24x and having the end x24x doesn't look as good :( I would happily change my gamertag again to just Bam Bam if somehow, a moderator or someone could remove that account?

So what I'm really asking is, Can someone (i don't know who) from the Policy Enforcement Team, or and Xbox Moderator(?) somehow make this account inactive (bam bam) and tell me? so I can change mine to it :) I even have the ms points burled up ready to go

This would be the best thing ever, would make my year, ahaha.

Cheers guys, Matt~

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

There's no way to request that gamertag be freed up for use.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Really? :/ ugh that sucks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.