In the market for a gaming headset for 360

Hey guys I am in the market for a new gaming headset for the 360. I had the Turtle beaches x11 which were great until they finally died awhile, and I purchased the x12. However, the x12 are designed to fit on the heads of smurfs and little children. Does anyone know of a larger headset out there than the x12? Part of the problem is the fact that I have glasses, though they are small. Would trittons be a better option for me to look into? I have been out of the xbox scene for awhile now as I have primarily been playing pc games.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey buddy go for Astros.  They are awesome and the build is so much better than Turtle Beach.  I use the A40s and I wear glasses and have no issue with them.  The A40s are also fully adjustable and are a good fit for people with larger heads too!

I used the astros for a week and returned them.  I got the TB xp-500's and HOLY CRAP!!!  Amazingly better sound.  BUT....the ear cushions SUCK!!!!!  go to TB website and order the soft velvet ones for the old X4's!!!  Get all they will allow you to buy!!!  Then you are talking about comfort!!  Enjoy!