in need of help but dont know where to go ......

when my husband signs into the xbox .com his account signs into StrikerCat2 but his live account is SponeyToe8 ... on the console he can log into his account but when he goes to play minecraft it keeps telling him 'can not connect to server'  ... he gone into achievements and some of his games says he last played on the first of april 2013 (some of which he hast not played in a few months) and there is an achievement for a game we dont even own which says he last played on april 1 2013 ..... but he microsoft account has been unaffected ... please someone help ..... i have posted in the general discussion before here but i would love to be able to contact someone from support or be conacted

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Well two different accounts you have. To sort out which is what, suggest you speak with an Xbox LIVE agent who can view the details of the account. Choose Option 2 at 1-800-4MY-XBOX (unless you're not in the US/Canada, in which find your national number from the first web link below).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thank you Vibroplex your info was helpful after we went through all this and what you suggested .... just before we actually called support, his account went back to normal ... really confuses us ....

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.