In Need of Assistance

I was just trying to sign onto one of the old OLD accounts I have on my console. The problem is that since I made said account I have switched consoles and even HDDs. So it is telling me, "This profile requires a password to sign in on this console. Enter the password for this profile's Windows Live ID."

The problem with that is that I need to know the Windows Live ID to sign into the profile. However, according to xbox.com/forgot, in order to find out the Window Live ID I have to be signed into the profile to go to Account Management and find out what the Windows Live ID. So I am sure you can understand the conundrum that I am faced with. 

I already called customer support but they weren't able to help because I do not remember the information I put on this account. Right now I am scouring any and all of my records to try and find information, but what else can be done in this situation? Or am I just screwed and this account is gone forever?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello,

If you've forgotten your Windows Live ID Microsoft is not able to recover your Live ID.

The reason behind that is this:

privacy.microsoft.com/.../fullnotice.mspx

The only option I can give you, is to ask your contacts if they have your other Live ID.

Further, if you have recovered your Live ID and  need your password, you can do it by following these steps:

http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=bf5d34bf-db28-44ca-ac9a-93838d81b2d6

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rick N.,
DummyArbiter010

borntolearn.mslearn.net
microsoft.com/learning

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Uhm, well maybe try this: Go Sign in > Can't access account > Choose your problem (Forgot password/I know my password and Windows Live ID, but can't sign in/I think someone's using my accont) and follow the steps from there. If that doesn't work, you're screwed. Sorry. And, I'm not sure if that's normal for Xbox to display that message you "got." Also, just try to remember any of the Windows Live ID's that you possibly had registered the account with. I don't know if any of this will help. Best of luck!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.