in game voice very low .... XBOX ONE query/help ....

with headset on highest chat seems very low compared to overall game sound (and the volume on my TV is at a normal level) its the same with Kinect and recalibrated it etc ... tried using different sound setups on settings (5.1, stero etc) ... any tips ? cant see both the headset and Kinect being faulty !

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What kind of headset?

xbox one headset ... one that came in the box ... tried it without Kinect plugged in ...

Kinect shouldn't make any difference to voice chat.... I take it the volume on the headset is all the way up?

yes ! makes no difference whether using headset or Kinect can hardly hear what others are saying ...

That's weird mate... if anything the new voice chat (for both me and my friends) picks up more of what's going on with other people... I could even hear my mates wife eating crisps on the other side of the room!

I take it the people you're talking to are using the official headsets and not Kinect for their voice chat?

Sounds like the headset speaker could be faulty....

just joined a party with few forum members on BF, a lot better ... just general in game voice its like people are whispering !

Ah, like in the game chat channels as opposed to party chat?

Tbh, I've only used party chat so I'm guessing poor comms in the game voice channel is just down to the game itself and nothing at your end.

I know it sounds stupid but try moving the headset around your ear when people are talking. From my experience if ear piece is not sitting directly over ear people sound very distant.

ve. Had no problem with chat volume or clarity, it's a huge improvement over the 360,   I could hear my mate bashing his buttons the other day!

just been on BF with Kinect but in a party ... and it seemed fine, cba replacing the console just because may have a faulty mic, im sure they do a replacement once the console is registered, but could be wrong ...