Impossible to connect to Xbox live

I have a message for an update for Xbox live but i'm unable to connect to xbox live. When it try to download the update, at about 45% it stock and i havethe state code 3F4B-000-3080-0504-8007-0070 witch doesn't seem to mean anything when searching on the web site. I have search the forum and try every solution suggested: restart the router, check every options (opening port etc) on the router. Download the update for USB or CD and try to install it. Nothing work. I'm still unable to connect to xbox live. Connecting to the router and Internet works fine. Please help!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello there!

Try clearing your system cache, 3 times exactly! And then re-start your console. Also, try going to the storage section of the dashboard and then press LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X
It will then ask you if you want to delete the system update. Select Yes and it will delete then re-download the system update.
If that doesn't work have a look at Mister Gwyther's solution page! And see if that helps resolve your issue.

In relation to your connection issue, it may be down to the fact you cannot go on LIVE until you have downloaded the update. However, we will try and resolve the update issue first, and then if the connection issue persists we will take it from there. However, just in case look at this Connection Performance link as it may assist you in improving your connection! :)

Hope this helps!
Keep us updated!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.