im stuck

hi my name is larry and i recently receved this email from xbox live encorcemnt team here's the email

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***
  • *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
  • Send email
  • Find email
Add to contacts
To *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
Sent: Mon 9/26/11 11:32 AM
To: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Xbox LIVE

Notification regarding your Xbox 360 console

[ DO NOT REPLY to this email address. It is not monitored. ]

Greetings,

We have identified a software issue that may have impacted your Xbox 360 console and its ability to access Xbox LIVE. If you have received a console suspended message from August 29, 2011 to September 9, 2011, you may have been impacted by this issue. Please attempt to reconnect your console to Xbox LIVE and you should no longer receive the message.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has probably caused you, and we are applying a three month Xbox LIVE Gold credit automatically to your account over the next few business days. In addition, 1600 Microsoft Points will also be deposited into your Xbox LIVE Gold account. You need take no action as these items will be applied automatically.

The Xbox LIVE Enforcement team works to help make Xbox LIVE a safe and enjoyable experience for our customers. We very much regret this issue occurred and we hope to see you again on the service.

If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us at www.xbox.com/support/contact

Thank you,

Xbox LIVE Enforcement Team

Now I have received the 1600 microsoftpoints but I have not  recieved the 3 months gold credit yet I was wondering if its because my accout has been reverted back to free or  something??? Is theanything you can do to help?????thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 95 Applies to:

Are you currently posting from the account that received the 1600 points? They should have been added to the same account; the account that registered the console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yes this is the same account that I am posting from i just don't understand it though I recieved the 1600 microsoft points but not the 3 month gold credit my account was reverted back to free before I even got the email is there anything that I can do???? you guys have been a great help with this thus far and I thank you now all I need is to get this problem resolved thank you for your time.

Sorry this didn't help.

Alright, then I'd suggest you call up phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us) to see about getting the 3 months that you are owed. Sorry for the hassle here!

Sorry this didn't help.

ok thank you so much for the help im going to call them today

Sorry this didn't help.