Im so excited !!!!

man i love this feeling.. im 22 and i have not felt like this since christmas back in the 90's !!

Anyway few questions.. what games are you getting at launch??

Will you be getting a PS4 as well?

Is twitch going to be available at launch? 

cod or bf4?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im really excited as well. im 26 and haven't been this excited in years. Im gerring dead rising 3, Ryse and battlefield 4. I wont be getting a ps3 and I think twitch will be avaliable

I was completely overkill with the whole thing. Day One, 6 games, and 13 days off starting from the 18th.

im getting cod, ryse, and that dragon game :]

haha that's aweseome

32 year old kid here. Excited isn't the word, it's gone way past that for me now. Getting Forza, DR3, BF4, Fifa, AC:BF, Ryse. Probably will get a PS4 but not for at least a year.

Lol@styledcomputing I did the same 22nd off of work!

42...and buzzing... 1 day at work down 2 to go...

I have Thursday and Friday off work and will be at the first ashes cricket test those days... Thursday i'll be on a few beers at the cricket to make sure I'm in shape for a midnight launch. Play till early morning catch a nap and gear up for day 2 at the cricket which will get messy... Then the weekend is as much X1 as I can fit in... bring it on....

[quote user="dansassaman"]

My cousin (who is my roommate) probably wants to kill me because I won't shut up about it haha. Got the 22nd off and am grtting forza plus ryse and I will prob buy cod digitally

[/quote]

My roommate(wife) wants to kill me. She said once friday comes she'll be the happiest person in the world because she wont have to hear me talk about the XB1 anymore

Ok so ima be waiting at the door for the ups guy and il message on here n let u guys know lol

"I'm so excited,

And I just can't hide it,

I'm about to lose control

And I think I like it.

I'm so excited,

And I just can't hide it,

And I know, I know, I know, I know

I know I want you, want you."